Sorry y'all, no video for this one! At least I didn't skip this month (like I did with October.)
- MY SISTER'S BABYSHOWER - My sister is expecting a baby boy in the next month or so (omg!!!) and my cousin and I helped her put together her circus themed baby shower! It was all fun shopping for the decorations and goodies. I originally wanted to put up a vlog, but that didn't happen, lol. But for those of you who follow me on snapchat, you saw snippets from that day which was so much fun! Can't wait to see you, baby Charlie O ♥
- MY NEW PLANT BABIES - After all that Pinterest browsing for beautiful homes with beautiful plants, I finally got some thanks to my Dad! I told him that the only thing I truly wanted for Christmas were house plants and he took me plant shopping on Christmas Eve. I was literally heart-shaped eyes the whole time. lol. Am I a dork for loving plants so much? I never thought I had a green thumb, but house plants are just really easy to take care of, as long as you do your research. Anyway, I did a lot of research for the best house plants and the Snake Plant and Peace Lily are what I got. They're both great for improving the air quality in your home and they have other awesome benefits. They help with breathing, deter illness, boost healing, help you work better, etc. So over all, they're just really good for your health. AND they're pretty to look at! I'm definitely obsessed and it doesn't stop here! I'm going to be purchasing more in the future :)
- GIFTED F21 COAT - Now, if you're following me on my Minimalist journey, you know that I have a F/W Capsule Wardrobe which I have been loving. And I honestly haven't shopped for clothes since! For Christmas though, I received this F21 coat from one of my Auntie's and I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't expecting it because I didn't think she knew my taste in clothing, but I feel like my cousin may have helped her out, haha. Either way, I love this coat so much. I haven't felt the need to go shopping for myself (which is honestly a huge improvement on my part) but I have been secretly coveting a new coat for this winter. ;)
- FREDCEMBER vlogs - I absolutely love Fran & Ed. If you don't know them, they're a creative couple on YouTube that I have been watching for almost a year now. I learned about Fran from Estee's channel, and after watching some of Fran's videos, I felt like we could totally be friends. They're Chilean currently living in London, Fran is an Illustrator and Ed is a writer and awesome photographer. Together, they have created their version of "VlogMas" which is pretty much where you vlog everyday in December (or until Christmas) and I just love their relationship. They live very simple lives with their cute cats (Cereal & Hamburger), their sense of humor is totally on my level and although they speak Spanish on their vlogs, it's so awesome of them to create subtitles for their English viewers. Ah, I just love them. (Fran's Channel: https://goo.gl/y2qRnE Ed's Channel: https://goo.gl/fNoXOn )
- GIFTED NECKLACE - I had told my family that I didn't want any gifts this year, but my cousin from NY just couldn't help herself. lol. I love this necklace so much, even more since my sister, cousin and cousin's fiance have matching ones ;) Hayyy! I failed to ask her if she handmade them herself or what, but they're just so simple and cute. And she really knows our style!
- #31DAYSOFTHATSCHIC - One of my favorite bloggers EVER has to be Rachel Nguyen of That's Chic. I have been following her blog since she was still living in the OC and there's just something about her that is so rare in a lot of bloggers I've encountered. She has this natural beauty, amazing style and confidence that I adore and in her version of 'Vlogmas', #31DAYSOFTHATSCHIC, I got to learn so much about her on a much deeper level. Not only did she show what her usual day-to-day life looks like, there's this rawness about her and her videos that I just love. You can tell how much hard work she puts into her videos and her job, and how much she truly cares about her viewers. Each of her videos has a specific purpose, and her meaningful car talks really resonated with me. She's one of a kind, and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next :) (Rachel's Channel: https://goo.gl/kPd9c9)
- LEGOLAND - For my niece's 7th birthday, we went to Legoland! I won't go into much detail about it because my first Moment Diary entry will be about that day, so I'll post about it soon ;) But yes, LEGOLAND was fun especially since I went with my cousins ♥